Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A New Earth, Eckhart Tolle



A first for me here...a book recommendation! Beauty comes from the inside out, don't you think?
How many times have you thought, "Wow, that guy is handsome!" but after he speaks, you think maybe it's time to back away slowly.

I think it works the other way too. Picture this: average Joe who knows who he is, who has purpose and confidence...that's just damn sexy! Right girls?! Well, don't think men don't view us the same way.

This book is one of those books that truly brings out the best in you. I'm just about done and I have to say, it's been a long time since I've been this affected. My mind is on fire with thoughts that are bringing clarity. I can honestly say I feel happier and I know it shows.

So I ask you: If you're glowing from the inside, does it really matter what you wear on the outside? Yes! It does! Let's not get carried away...but read the book. It's super fabulous.

1 comment:

fffabulous said...

Thanks for the reco! I'll check it out!!! --fffabulous.com