Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Alison Raffaele Lipskins



icon

Alison Raffaele Lipskins
icon

What's more classic for Valentine's Day than red lipstick? Um...nothing! Marilyn Monroe, Gwen Stefani, Madonna...they all immortalized the classic look of red lips.

You know the look. Simple black liquid eye liner, curled eye lashes bathed in black mascara above beautiful, plump, shimmery red lips. Muuuah!

Red is the color of love ladies. This perfect shade of classic red will get your man's heart pumpin on Valentine's Day. Trust me on this one. ;)

3 comments:

Crimzen Creative said...

I love the look of red lipstick - so classy, but I have thin lips so it is hard to find a shade that works :)

cinnamon_apple said...

I think red lipstick looks really awesome on some people. I'm not sure if it'll work on me, but perhaps I should give it a try. ;) I normally use Shiseido's rose colored lipstick with light pink gloss. It looks really neat too!

Linda
http://www.deliciousscent.com

Tapupartforpres said...

I think this lipstick is a great product. I like other colors as well. I was able to find my color here.

Crave Beauty Care Products and Makeup