Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Batignolles Verticle



Guess who loves Louis Vuitton? I do! That's me last year after I bought a Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Batignolles Verticle. Whew..that's a mouth full! It's my favorite bag by a long stretch. Not to diminish my love for the little Vive Cite PM that I'm wearing. LOVE that little bad with the matching wallet. The thing about Louis Vuitton is the unparalleled quality. Louis Vuitton also has a long history of beautiful design and a reputation to match. In my humble opinion, there's nothing finer than an LV bag.

Some girls like to spend $50 per bag and they must have 30 bags...at least! For that much cash, I'd rather have one REALLY special bag that could be worn with ANYTHING than a bunch of cheap bags. I think the bag a woman chooses to carry says a lot about her. Don't you? So why not go for something that makes you feel like the special person you are? Go for it!

2 comments:

Crimzen Creative said...

I agree - you should buy the best purse you can afford and a timeless, go with anything style.

fffabulous said...

I hear you sista! I am all for buying a more expensive and timeless piece once in a while than buying lots of cheap purses I will get bored of after a couple of months! And you look so happy on this picture!!!;) -- fffabulous.com