Thursday, January 31, 2008

OPI Soft and Thin Nail Polish




icon

For years I had acrylic nails and I loved them. Then I became a mother and decided it was too time consuming and expensive. The problem is, my nails tend to be thin and would often split.

So far the ONLY thing that has kept my nails long and hard is this OPI Soft & Thin. This one little bottle would last me a few months, saving me a ton of money and time. What more could you want? You know what else is great? The fact that this goes on clear. No need to put it on perfectly! Goes down great as a base coat too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

fffabulous said...

I'll have to try it out! Thanks for the reco!

Makeup Fashion Love said...

I too used to get acrylics so much...but they just destroy ur nails and cost so much!~I really like ur blog! I'll add u 2 my site! :)

Jessica