Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jo Malone Cologne

You may have noticed that I have already mentioned Jo Malone body cream. Well, here is the fragrance. Yum!

I had to go check out the sales at Valley Fair this weekend...crazy good! Jo Malone has a boutique there (with a very handsome salesman I might add) so of course I had to stop in to moisturize! I wish I caught the man's name, but darn it he was so charming and so busy telling me I had to try the Honeysuckle & Jasmine cologne, that I forgot to take note. Oh well!

You know what this reminded me of? Summertime. It was the kind of sent that a cold body in a wool coat longs for in the middle of winter. One deep whiff of this, and I was transported I tell you!

I think we all could use a little tropical vacation right about now, don't you? (sigh)

No comments: