Friday, January 25, 2008

Anastasia Brow Express Palate

Anyone remember Oprah's "It's all about the eyebrow" phase? I do..I remember how mad her make up guy was. Hehe!

She has a point though. I've seen so many make over shows where women who don't have their eyebrows done, look so good after. It's amazing how the eyebrow when properly done, can balance out the face and open up the eyes.

This cool little eyebrow set makes the whole process fool proof. On the Oprah show, Anastasia must have made over 3 or 4 women's eye brows and the results were amazing!

Personally, I'm headed over to Nordstrom's today to pick up this kit. I'll have to post pictures when I'm done!

2 comments:

Fashion and Drama said...

I got to get one of these!

I really like your blog and would like to link back to you. Would you link back to me too? I'd really appreciate it. =)

The Yanna

Crimzen Creative said...

I couldn't agree more - I finally had my eyebrows done and it it really opened my eyes and made me look a few years younger. Can't wait to see if you like this kit!