Monday, January 14, 2008

no!no! Hair Removal System


You know, for a long time, I've been unsatisfied with the current methods of hair removal. Razors don't shave close enough and have to be used daily. Yuck. It's a short term solution...and who wants to do it every day?!

The other option? Waxing. Waxing can be done at home and it lasts longer but it's such a pain. Literally. I give it a double yuck..one yuck for the pain and one for the gross mess. A girlfriend of mine goes to a salon for the "brazilion wax". It's expensive not to mention undignified. The first time I heard of it, I thought, "They do what?! To my where?!" Um, no thank you. I'll pass on that pain and embarrassment. Shoot, I'm not even that modest, but I figured there had to be a better way, and here it is!
The no!no! hair removal system uses exciting new technology called Thermicon™ which transfers a pulse of heat to the hair follicle, destroying it. It's safe, painless and over time, it will eliminate the need for regular hair removal. There are no in-grown hairs or pimples like with waxing. Nice! Keep in mind, that like any hair removal system, it takes time and dedication to achieve the desired results. Over time, you will have clean, smooth, stubble free skin. Yes!

No comments: