Saturday, January 5, 2008

Juicy Couture Hoodie & Pants






In keeping with the "Day After" theme, I have to mention Juicy Couture Hoodies & Pants. Man, oh man are they comfey! Exactly the kind of thing you want after a night on the town.

Now, I suppose if I had abs as flat as these, I might wear 'em like this stunning woman. But doesn't that look a little cold (not to mention slutty)?! You know what, I'm not 21 anymore and I don't think I could get away with this. That and I don't live in LA. Anyway, I think it's nice to have a soft t-shirt in a contrasting tone underneath to cover the gap. Mmmmm...sooo comfortable!

3 comments:

Scott said...

My wife has a couple of these and loves them. They are insanely comfortable.

Arlina said...

Hey, now that I know she likes Juicy, I'm going to ask her if she wants to go shopping at Valley Fair. Hold onto your wallet! ;)

fffabulous said...

I absolutely love the Juicy hoodies and pants. So comfy!!! I'd buy a new outfit every season if I could!;) --fffabulous